Friday, June 22, 2012

Bullying or Disrepect!

Bullying or Disrepect



I watched  a video of the woman being bullied with disgust. I could not even imagine ever treating our elders with so disregard. There children were not bullying this woman, they were being just out right disrectful, this would not have ever happened some twenty to thirty years ago.

 I remember it was unheard of to even talk back to our Elders, let alone tease and poke at their physical body as one the students did in the video.   These kids need a lesson in respecting their Elders.  The parents of these children, are probably just horrified, because they knew they did not raise their children to act badly toward others.

I remember in my youth I did things that would probably horrify my parents, but never in my life I would ever direspect my elders.  I know my mother and father would have taken me to the wood shed (we did not have one), but by the time they finished whipping me; I wish there would have been a wood shed to hide away from their wraft.   

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at some of these children homes, especially when the parents had to endure viewing the video. 

As a  bibical believer I remember reading about child tauting their Elder/Prophet in the bible;  as cited at Bible Resources


"23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."


Now, as you read the children were not spared in this incident.   The Prophet Elijah, had all fourty-two children destroyed by the two she bears.  Can you imagine, the parents never had an opportunity to even discipline their own children.  The only thing left for the parent were to bury the remains of their children.   I had thought it was sad to have that happen to these children, but it goes to show in the bible it was disrepectful to "MOCK" or direspect their Elders/Prophet.


Maybe these parents need to sit down with their children and read a lesson from the bible about how they were spared; for I understand the lady is not pressing charges. 


Overall, there is a person raising money for this woman, which turns out to be good for her. 


Why should our elderly endure trying to work on buses with children direspecting them (this is another topic to raise on my blog...stay tune).  God bless this woman!


@2012 Copyright Evelyn J. Johnson at www.empoweredchristianwomen.com, please feel free to use with my permission with this tagline attached. 





No comments: