Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Many Hats That We Wear!

I have been tending to some motherly duties lately, and I have not had time to post each day as I had planned! However you know family comes first! You know the many hats that women wears, mother, wife, doctor, teacher, counseler, and many many more that I can continue to name. Do you remember a commerical saying "Calgon Take Me Away"? I have been in need of a "Calgon" moment lately. As a young single woman at the time I would hear this commerical, I did not really realized the meaning of the statement, but boy I know now! I take my hat off to all women, that are juggling multitask lifestyles, and especially our single moms.

On the spiritual side, just like we need a "Calgon" moment, we need and "God" moment. So set aside some time for spiritual meditation. If you feel unbalance use some quiet time to prioritze your to do list. If you have older children, teach them to take on some of your responsiblities. I have one child, but I am teaching him to cook, and clean the house. I always tell him you will some day have your own place, and you need to know these things when it is time for you move out.

So this is the time to reflect on how many hats you are wearing, write your list out, and you will be surprised on how multitask you are! The one person that comes to mind is the Virtuous Woman. We are similar to this woman of grace, she rose early to tend to her families needs, she sew, she wore fine linen, brought property, only to name a few. And the best part her family rosed and called her BLESSED!

Proverbs 31:10 - Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies!

No comments: